Route Delivery Representative -Titusville, PAApply Location Titusville, Pennsylvania Job ID ROUTE025954 Date posted 11/16/2023
This full-time Route Delivery Representative is responsible for safely and efficiently delivering frozen food orders directly to consumers within a defined geography using a branded company vehicle. Come join a company on the move with great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Compensation - Paid hourly, average of 50 hours a week, estimated annual income is $44,000-$47,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers frozen food and other company products to customers’ homes or places of business.
- Carries orders from the delivery vehicle to the customer; ensures product quality and order accuracy.
- Accurately and efficiently picks products from the truck inventory and bags the order for the customer..
- Completes deliveries in the designated manner including handing them to customers directly or utilizing freezer bags for unattended deliveries.
- Completes all assigned route duties according to schedule determined by manager, includes using GPS technology to navigate to customers within assigned delivery area.
- Uses effective upselling techniques to add on to orders when interacting with customers at the door.
- Maintains professional appearance, demeanor, and good hygiene.
- Addresses service complaints appropriately and communicates complaints to manager in a timely manner.
- Keeps accurate records in appropriate systems related to deliveries made, hours worked, etc.
- May file daily reports via computer and completes all paperwork in accordance with company procedures
- Adheres to all traffic laws, safe operating practices, company policies, standards and federal and state regulations and requirements.
- Responsible to conduct daily vehicle inspections and follow all other safety protocols.
- Safety is our # 1 priority! You will be expected to apply safe practices while operating the company vehicle and servicing customers. This includes adherence to traffic laws, company policies and standards as well as any other regulations and requirements of the job.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- The position will be exposed to a variety of weather conditions including; heat, cold, rain, snow, ice, wind, etc. while delivering to customers.
- All other duties per the direction of leadership and as assigned.
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Years of Related Experience: 0-2 years of related work experience. Previous delivery experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and drug test
- Must be at least 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to effectively operate a handheld computer
- Must possess a mobile phone
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to perform work in a fast-paced environment
- Meet the defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Yelloh!
Yelloh is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.