Material Handler | Full-time | 3rd shift schedule
Take control of your career. At Yelloh, we offer a variety of positions in our warehouses that give you the opportunity to own your day with minimum supervision. As a member of our depot team, you will be responsible for the daily aspects of loading, fueling and preparing the delivery vehicles, in addition to maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Opportunities on our mail order team include managing packaging and shipping of product direct to consumers.
- Full Time/
- Overnight &
- Paid Weekly
Competitive Hourly Wage
What do you need to be a successful Material Handler?
- Problem Solver
A variety of opportunities await - Start Here. Go Far.
• Part-Time Material Handler • Full-Time Material Handler • Sr. Material Handler DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXTMail Order Team
• Seasonal Material Handler
• Full-time Material Handler • Warehouse Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXTRoute Sales Team
•Route Sales Representative •Service Operations Specialist DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Area Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Regional Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXTOperations Leadership: Logistics, Fleet Warehouse DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
New name, same commitment.
From Marvin Schwan's first yellow truck to our current fleet of Yelloh freezers-on-wheels, we've been pioneering frozen food delivery for over 70 years. Learn more about who we are.
A Day in the Life
Our passion is to delivery extraordinary experiences, lasting relationships and outstanding food to America's tables. Watch to see how you'll help deliver a freezer full of happy from a Yelloh warehouse.
Say hello to Yelloh!
We’re still the same people delivering the same delicious frozen foods you know and love. And in case you missed it, here’s our Yelloh launch video.
We believe everyone does their best work when they are inspired to achieve and recognized and rewarded for their efforts. That’s why we offer a competitive Total Rewards package that meets the needs of today’s employees. From our 401(k) program and various health and wellness offerings to holidays off, our hands-on training and career development, we provide the benefits you need to keep growing and advancing in your life and career.
Weekly pay checks. Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
Full time positions offer medical, dental, vision, and several HSA and FSA options
Health, Wellness & Safety
Access to online tools for physical and mental wellbeing; $0 copay on mental health office visits with insurance
Including an impressive employee discount
401K and Retirement Plans:
Company match starts right away
Leadership and growth opportunities available
At Yelloh, our passion is to deliver extraordinary experiences, lasting relationships, and outstanding food to America’s tables. As a Material Handler you will be responsible for loading and refueling the delivery trucks in our fast-paced warehouse. We are driven to bring our customers delicious food and reliable services and to provide quality food, help be part of making that happen. Our top performers can grow into various roles within the company including, Sr Material Handler, Route Sales Representatives and more! Show us what you got!
Full time employees are eligible for full benefits and all roles are paid weekly!
Starting Wage: $20 - $24 / hour
Position Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You load frozen food from warehouse freezers into delivery trucks.
- Inventory control of our trucks and freezer.
- Care for our products, trucks, clean environment, culture, and team members.
- Use lists to dispense and receive information including product codes and customer pre-orders.
- General upkeep of facility including cleaning and maintenance of depot and grounds.
- The hours vary by location and size of the depots, but generally this position is an overnight shift; i.e. 12am - 5am
- When needed unload frozen food product up to 50 pounds from semis into warehouse freezers.
What we require
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a Federal Department of Transportationdrug test and physical
- Valid driver’s license
- No CDL required
- High School Diploma or GED
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including appropriate driver's license and medical certification
- NO CDL license required
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability, and team support
- Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a willingness to learn
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work physically in freezer environments for 4-8 hours per day, loading and unloading trucks, and standing for 8-hour shifts
- Ability to work independently for part or all of the shift
Safety is our number one priority! We provide the proper protective clothing including, freezer jackets, boots, gloves, and safety glasses. We also provide safety training in the operation of our trucks, proper lifting, use of equipment, and general warehouse safety.
At Yelloh, we believe that our employees are the catalyst to the success of the company where their initiative, strategic thinking, and entrepreneurial spirit are recognized. You will use your passion for bringing new and different product solutions to our customers!
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Yelloh!
Yelloh is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.