Looking for Retail Brands, Food Manufacturing, or Food Service?
Material Handler - Non-DOT (Nights)Apply Location Concord, New Hampshire Job ID MATER10037 Date posted 05/07/2021
As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for loading and refueling the delivery trucks in our fast-paced frozen warehouse. We are driven to bring our customers delicious food and reliable services and to provide quality food, help be part of making that happen. Our top performers can grow into various roles within the company including, Warehouse Lead, Route Sales Representatives and more! Show us what you got!
Starting Wage: $18/hr
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You unload frozen food product up to 50 pounds from semis into warehouse freezers.
- You load frozen food from warehouse freezers into delivery trucks.
- Safety is our number one priority! You will be trained on how to safely back up trucks for loading and driving them through depot lot.
- Inventory Control of our trucks and freezer.
- Care for our products, trucks, clean environment, culture and team members.
- Use lists to dispense and receive information including product codes and customer pre-orders.
- General upkeep of facility including cleaning and maintenance.
- The hours vary by location and size of the depots, but generally this position is an overnight shift; i.e. 2am – 10:30am, 4am – 12:30pm.
- Full time employees are eligible for full benefits.
To ensure your safety we provide the proper protective clothing including, freezer jackets, boots, gloves and glasses. We also provide safety training.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including appropriate driver's license and medical certification
- NO CDL license required
- Ability to work physically in freezer environments for 4-8 hours per day, loading and unloading trucks, and standing for 8-hour shifts
- Ability to work independently for part or all of the shift
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability and team support
- Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a willingness to learn
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Schwan’s!
Schwan’s Home Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.