Senior Product Quality RepresentativeApply Location Bloomington, Minnesota, Marshall, Minnesota, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Wichita Falls, Texas Job ID SRPRO020010 Date posted 11/21/2022
This position is responsible for not only delivering a professional, consistent, quality experience while handling product quality related contacts, but also working directly with suppliers, marketing, procurement, food safety and quality and other stakeholders for Schwan's Home Delivery.
Position is eligible for remote work.
Salary: $17.00 - $21.00 / hour based on experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email and letters to obtain needed documentation and appropriate responses, including delights rewards dollars to customers, through use of guided scripts that are professional and efficient. In addition, work with corporate to ensure correspondence from customers are addressed in the most professional way.
- Coordinate with social media partners to ensure product quality related posts are addressed using legal and communication department guidelines to ensure posts do not go viral.
- Research, retrieve and analyze customer and product data made available by the company, to recommend and implement actionable steps in resolution of issues. Data includes customer information, product attributes, promotions, new product roll outs, changes to product, allergens, claims, latest food nutrition and diet trends, foreign object handling, repeat customers (Offenders) and general legal guidelines related to product complaints.
- Analyze questions and complaints pertaining to products and services with successful delivery of resolution to the customer through defined processes, assistance from appropriate departments and leadership.
- Maintain accurate collection and documentation of feedback from all parties contacted, internal and external, minimizing risk and liability to the Company.
- Coordinate information with leadership regarding any consumer claims of foreign objects, illnesses, or injuries as a result of product manufactured by our suppliers or distributed by Schwan’s Home Delivery.
- Verify all information to ensure reliable and valid information is available for analysis.
- Formulate and communicate data associated with product concerns and trends.
- Participate in and complete required training for annual certification program requested by management to further the career growth opportunities of the employee.
- Provide cross-functional support to the Company.
- Flexible work schedule may be required.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies and standards of conduct
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: Typically over 2 years of related experience
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Intermediate proficiency in the operation of a personal computer in a Windows environment to include the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook; intermediate proficiency with numeric data analysis; intermediate interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to rapidly build rapport and trust with customers and efficiently and professionally resolve complex customer product issues through appropriate channels. Strong teamwork skills and ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity of customer data. Proficient writing skills. Ability to communicate and present to members of upper management.